An authentic Coastal Villa positioned on a premium corner lot on the east side of Bayview Dr with unblockable ocean views.
This A++ location offers a gorgeous northern view of the Manhattan Beach pier plus sweeping views of the PV Hill and Catalina Island to the south. From the expansive, open outdoor living room to the finished basement with a home gym, this home is the ultimate retreat just steps from the beach and all the community activities in the heart of Downtown Manhattan Beach.
A double door entry with seeded glass panels surrounded by custom stone welcomes you to the formal entryway of this magnificent, completely custom luxury residence. A gently curved staircase leads to the upper level main living and entertaining areas, which could also be accessed by the home’s 4-stop elevator.
The upper level is flooded with natural light and cool ocean breezes. Panoramic doors in the grand living room open wide to the expansive open-air outdoor living space where you will enjoy entertaining family and guests all year round while enjoying the near-perfect Southern California weather and drinking in jaw-dropping unobstructable ocean views. A full Viking outdoor kitchen suite, a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, built-in wrap-around bench seating and an al fresco dining area are semi-covered by a massive reclaimed wood beam trellis.
Back inside, you can curl up by a roaring fire while viewing your favorite binge-worthy shows from the built-in media center and grab a glass of wine from the full wet bar. The wet bar showcases a gorgeous refrigerated wine cabinet with dual beverage drawers. An imported marble slab countertop is featured in the powder room located just steps away. Custom lighting environments are set by the touch of a button from a Vantage control system while a Control 4 home automation system operates built-in speakers throughout. The home also features perimeter security cameras.
Entertain casually or formally from the open concept kitchen which interacts seamlessly with the formal dining area that extends on to an ocean view breakfast nook with built-in bench seating. The dining area is adorned with a copper finished coffered ceiling. The custom kitchen reflects an authentic coastal villa and is finished with a gorgeous brass apron sink with a Waterstone fixture, a Viking range with pot-filler, a classic over-and-under SubZero refrigerator/freezer with glass door, a center island with a bronze prep sink, and an under counter refrigerated beverage center. A bonus home management station enjoys an ocean view.
The entry level finds the majority of the bedroom suites. The master retreat enjoys private ocean views, a sitting area, fireplace, a sumptuously designed master closet, and a luxurious master bath. The ancillary bedroom suites feature walk-in closets and built-ins.
The beach level family room opens wide to the walk-street patio area and is the ideal place for casual lounging after a busy day enjoying the beach life! A secondary full wet bar allows for effortless entertaining without missing any of the action; stocked with a dishwasher, double-freezers, an ice maker, beverage center, and a hammered copper sink with a custom wine room right at hand.
An additional bedroom suite is also located nearby. It features a unique pass-through closet “suite” which could be converted to a jack and jill 5th bedroom or home office. This level also provides direct access to the rare, side-by-side 3 car garage. The corner lot’s unique setbacks allow for this sought after parking configuration. The garage is completed by custom built-in storage cabinets.
Follow the stairs or take the elevator to the finished basement level which is currently set as a full home gym. Insulated walls would allow for this space to be a future home theatre or music room.
The location can’t be beat, with the ocean just 2 blocks away! The prime corner lot enjoys protected views and that touch of added space and open feeling between neighbors. This is truly one of the most coveted south end Sand Section locations which rarely become available. Best of all, you’ll enjoy the ultimate park-and-walk everywhere beach lifestyle within just a few blocks of the center of Downtown Manhattan Beach!
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Custom built in 2008 by RJ Smith Construction
- 4-stop elevator
- Central air conditioning
- Smooth plaster walls throughout
- Custom stone, brick and iron work
- Reclaimed, rustic wood beam detail
- Ocean view chef’s kitchen
- Premium appliance package
- Custom range hood
- Pot filler
- Island with built-in beverage center
- Farmhouse apron sink with Waterstone fixture
- Coffered copper finish ceiling in formal dining room
- Built-in bench seating in ocean view breakfast nook
- Imported marble slab countertop in powder room
- Formal living room with wet bar
- Temperature controlled wine storage
- Dual refrigerated beverage drawers
- Grand fireplace
- Built-in entertainment center & library shelving
- Panoramic doors open to deck
- Expansive, open outdoor living room
- Full outdoor Viking kitchen
- Al fresco dining area
- Patio heaters
- Custom bench seating
- Structurally reinforced deck for future spa tub
- Ocean View master retreat
- Sublime custom master closet
- Soaking tub
- Walk-in shower
- Sitting area
- Private fireplace
- Beach level game room with full wet bar
- Refrigerated beverage center
- Dual freezer drawers
- Ice maker
- Hammered copper apron sink
- Wine room
- Basement level with full home gym
- Bonus storage
- Insulated walls for optional music room
- Walk-in closets in ancillary bedrooms
- Plantation shutters
- Solid stained wood doors throughout
- Decorator HVAC registers
- Control 4 home automation system
- Vantage lighting controls
- Built-in speakers
- Ring door monitoring system
- Wired for alarm system
- Central vacuum system
- 3 car side-by-side garage
- Custom built-in storage in garage
- Just 2 blocks from The Strand
- Walking distance to the heart of Downtown M.B.
- Custom built coastal villa
- 2 blocks to the beach
- Premium corner lot location
- 4-stop elevator
- Central A/C
- Smooth plaster walls throughout
- Custom stone
- Built-in iPad controls
- Rustic reclaimed wood beams
- Ocean view chef's kitchen
- Panoramic doors
- Transitional indoor/outdoor living
- Expansive outdoor living room
- Structurally reinforced deck for a future spa tub
- Basement level home gym
- Rare side-by-side 3 car garage
- Beach level game room